Langsung ke konten utama

Drama Script Cinderella

Narrator:  A hundred years ago, there lived a beautiful girl named Cinderella.  After her father died, Cinderella lives with her stepmother. Now, with softness of her heart, Cinderella past her day with patience. One day…

Stepmother      : Cinderella! (Come in) Cinderella, where are you!
(Approached Cinderella) Where is my gown, Cinderella? The Ball will start   tonight.

Cinderella         : I’m here, mom. (Drinking tea)

Stepmother      : Why did you take it easy there to drink tea?!
                                 (Do not care about her mother say and stay drink her tea?)
Stepmother      : Because you are here, it means my gown was complete. Right?

Cinderella         : How could an amateur like me can make a beautiful gown? If you are ready to be a Laughing stock, the gown was there. You can wear it.

Stepmother      : (annoyed) urrgghh.. Who will be a laughingstock?! The story was not like that!

Cinderella         : Slow down, Baby. Come on... Join with me here.

Stepmother      : Oh my God. Where are you learning that brash attitude?
                                 If you still want to live, you must finish my gown quick!!
                                 (Get out)

Cinderella         : Because of a Prince who held the ball my life is at stake for the gown… urggh... The prince cruelty can not be forgiven.
                               
Narrator: Apparently, Cinderella began fell in love with the prince that she had never even met. Hehehe. (Evil laughing)

Cinderella         : The story starts inconsequential, right? Hmmm.. Whoa I have an idea (Stand up)(Thinking) if it had happened like this, I have to sneak over there. But, I must finish the gown first. How can I do it?

                                #Tringggg# (fairy godmother come in)
Fairy godmother: Don’t worry be happy darling. (Smile)

Cinderella         : Hey, who are you? From which doors you enter? The Front door was locked.

Fairy godmother: I’m your Fairy godmother. I jump over the kitchen window... That was unlocked.

Cinderella         : So, what are you doing here??

Fairy godmother: I just want to help you finish that gown. (Appoint at the gown)

Cinderella         : Oh, may be you’re not my Fairy godmother. But, you’re tailor... Right?
(Take the gown) Here you are. Quick!! Finish the gown before 6 PM, understand?
                                 (Out from the room) du..du..du <- sing a song<-

Fairy godmother:  What the… Ohh..  (Complain)

Narrator: Ultimately, the Fairy godmother turns the bad gown to be a very beautiful gown.

Fairy godmother: Why I want to do something like this??

Narrator: Just follow my command!

Fairy godmother: Yes sir. .!
   Hmm, abracadabra. I turn you into a beautiful gown..

Narrator             : After all, the gown turns into a beautiful gown..
                                (Cinderella comes in hurry)

Cinderella         : Oh, my God... My stepmother becomes crazy. (Hide behind the Fairy godmother)

Narrator             :  Cinderella’s Stepmother comes in with her high heel in her hand, but She left another high heel out side..

 Stepmother     : Cinderella what are you doing there? You must finish my gown, Cinderella.
                                 Where is my gown.. Show me! Or, this high heel will be in your face now...

Cinderella         :  Where is my ordered gown, lor?

Fairy godmother: Here you are…

Cinderella         : This is your ordered..

Stepmother      : I must try it first... (Go out)

Narrator             : Cinderella Stepmother try the gown in her room..

Cinderella         : Thank you,, thank you very much.. This is for you... (Calculate much money, give some money)

Fairy god godmother: Once more again (Appoint at Cinderella’s money) hehehe..

Cinderella         : Okay,, this is for you all.

Narrator             : Finally, Cinderella’s Stepmother comes with her new gown.

Stepmother      : How do I look? I‘m very beautiful right?? The Prince will charm by me...
                                (Cinderella and Fairy godmother laugh)

Cinderella         : (hold her mouth with her hand) you are like, like a scarecrow!! The Prince didn’t like you.
Stepmother      : Cinderella.. How dare you …! The Prince must..!
                                (Prince knocks the door)

Prince                  : Excuse me.. Who between all of you was throwing this high heel to my head??

(Adjutant showing the high heel)
(Stepmother scared and try to lying)

Stepmother      : Of course it’s not me.. May be she do it.. (Give the high heel to Cinderella)

Adjutant            : Do you have half of this high heel??

Cinderella         : This is the half of that heel... (Take it from the floor)

Prince                  : Oh, my God... So, that you will be my wife...

Cin,S.M,F.G     : What??!!

Prince                  : I am the Prince... And the prediction in my magazine tell.. Who throw her high heel to my face will be my wife...
                                : The time was come... Finally, I find my couple..
                                : Come with me to the palace. You’ll be my princess..
Stepmother      : But,, I …

Cinderella         : No, I can’t... I don’t love you... You can take my Stepmother to be your wife. She’s love you, and I’ll can be crazy if I live longer with her again. So,, get out from here now. You make I pass my tea time.. (Pull her Stepmother and the Prince out) Just send me your Wedding invitation..Bye!! (Close the door with wave her hand)

Cinderella         : Come on. (Adjutant, Fairy godmother, and Narrator sit around the table for join the tea time) the tea can’t wait for us..

Narrator             : The Prince and Cinderella stepmother will marry. And Cinderella lives happy with her tea. And us lived happily ever after... Thanks...

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

Makalah nilai dan norma pendidikan

Pengertian Nilai dan Norma yang ada di Sekolah: Nilai sebagai konsepsi yang hidup dalam alam pikiran sebagian besar siswa/i mengenai hal-hal yang harus mereka anggap penting dalam kehidupan terutama dalam lingkungan sekolah. Secara umum, nilai juga dapat diartikan sebagai hal-hal mengenai apa yang dianggap buruk dan baik oleh masyarakat. Norma di sekolah dipahami sebagai aturan yang berlaku di dalam lingkungan sekolah yang disertai sanksi bagi siswa/I yang melanggar aturan tersebut. Sanksi dapat berupa teguran, denda, maupun hukuman fisik. Norma secara umum juga dapat diartikan sebagai kaidah yang berisi perintah dan larangan yang ditetapkan berdasarkan kesepakatan untuk mengatur perilaku manusia agar tercapai ketertiban dan kedamaian. Norma sangat dibuthkan untuk mewujudkan nilai-nilai social. Fungsi dan Manfaat Nilai dan Norma di Sekolah Fungsi Nilai di dalam lingkungan sekolah adalah : Sebagai faktor pendorong dan sekaligus menuntut siswa/I untuk berbuat baik Seb

Wawancara Tentang Kurikulum 2013 Dengan Guru SMP

¶ Wartawan : Rachel S. (XC) ¶ Narasumber : Ibu. Oyah (Guru Biologi SMPN 1 Cileunyi) W          : “Selamat sore, bu. Maaf mengganggu. Bisa saya minta waktu ibu sebentar?” N           : “Silahkan.” W          : “Begini, bu. Saya Rachel dari SMAK Yahya. Saya mendapat tugas dari sekolah untuk                 mewawancarai seorang guru berkaitan dengan kurikulum 2013. Bisa saya minta ibu untuk                 menjadi narasumber saya?” N           : “Tentu saja.” W          : “Terima kasih sebelumnya, bu. Berkaitan dengan kurikulum 2013 ini, bagaimana pendapat                 Ibu sendiri sebagai guru dengan berubahnya kurikulum?” N           : “ Yah , saya sendiri sih setuju-setuju saja. Perubahan kurikulum ini kan dalam rangka                 meningkatkan kualitas pendidikan di bangsa kita. Bangsa kita ini juga kan mau maju                 seperti bangsa lain. Ya semuanya itu dimulai dari pendidikan anak-anak bangsa yang                 nantinya akan memimp

Curug Cinulang

Curug Cinulang adalah salah satu objek wisata yang terkenal di Jawa Barat terutama Bandung. Curug adalah sebutan untuk air terjun di Jawa Barat. Tak hanya Cinulang, di Bandung masih banyak lagi Curug-Curug yang indah. Seperti Curug Dago, Curug Panganten, Curug Cilengkrang, dll. Mau tau rute jalan ke sana? Sikon trek yang akan dilewati? Dan kondisi tempat disana? Check This Out!! Rute ke Curug Cinulang: Dari arah Cileunyi, atau tol Cileunyi, anda hanya perlu lurus saja ke Jalan Cipacing, lalu tinggal lurus ke Rancaekek, sampai anda menemukan plang bertuliskan "Penginapan/Tempat Wisata Aki dan Enin", masuk ke gang yang ada di bawah plang tsb. Lalu anda akan menjumpai perempatan kecil. Pilih jalan ke kiri. Jalan tsb akan menuju ke sebuah desa yang jalannya agak menanjak. Dari situ anda tinggal lurus saja. Jalan menuju ke parkiran Curug Cinulang jaraknya sekitar 2 km dari plang "Penginapan/Tempat Wisata Aki dan Enin". Setelah kurang lebih 2 km menanjak, anda akan m